Half of the women are addicted to makeup
By Sidra Zahoor
Published: March 2, 2012
You never go out of the house without having first placed a layer of foundation? Your girlfriend loves her camouflage dark circles and colors her lips before going to work? This is normal!
According to a study, one in two women is dependent on the makeup. Completely addicted, 44% of women say they do not feel attractive if they wear no make-up.
She is nude, or just simple natural light as Lady Gaga, makeup appears on the faces of many women. The average age at which women are developing makeup is also revealed by the study conducted by Harris for the Renfrew Center Foundation who studies eating disorders.
According to research findings, a quarter of women began to make up to 13 years or younger.
FROM THIS SECTION
- Cut into Fresh Flavor with Kuhn Rikon Specialty Fruit Knives
- Happiness may depend on age, race, ethnicity and other factors
- Women read food labels more than men
- This is how the famous Kim Kardashian: Leaked homemade video full nudity and eroticism
- Momart Art Gallery Makes A Grand Come Back!