ANP’s MNA escapes attack; three killed in Kohat
Published: May 16, 2012
KOHAT: At least three people were killed and four were injured when unknown assailants opened fire on a ‘jirga’ in Kohat on Wednesday
The ‘jirga’ took place in the area of Sheikhan, headed by Awami National Party’s district president Syed Saeed Shah Bukhari.
ANP’s MNA Khursheed Begum was present there but fortunately she remained unhurt.
Bukhari received bullet wounds; he has been shifted to Lady Reading hospital in Peshawar.
FROM THIS SECTION
- Sindh Governor Promulgates HIV/AIDS Control, Treatment and Protection Ordinance 2013
- PPP’s last tenure was heavy for Sindhis: Ashraf Noonari
- Maleeha Lodhi terms Chinese PM visit to Pakistan very significant
- CNG owners defy ban on gas supply to big vehicles
- New software will increase rate of our work regarding fingerprints: Tariq Malik