Captain Muhammad Haleem martyred in Gayari sector laid to rest
Published: June 11, 2012
NOWSHERA: Captain Muhammad Haleem, who was martyred in Gayari avalanche tragedy, was laid to rest in his ancestral village in Nowshera on Monday.
The dead body of the martyr of Gayari sector Captain Haleem was shifted to his native village Amankot in district Nowshera where he was laid to rest with full military honour.
A large number of civil and military authorities and locals attended the funeral of Captain Haleem.
FROM THIS SECTION
- PPF journalist training workshop in Abbottabad
- Energy crisis can be lessened by setting up biomass and coal power plants: Shahbaz Sharif
- Nawaz for early completion of Neelum-Jhelum Power Project
- Power tariff raised by Rs 1.12 per unit
- UNHCR wants more time for repatriation of Afghan refugees