Prof. Mehmood Shaukat posted as Principal AIMC
Published: July 13, 2012
Prof. Javed Akram to be technical advisor on medical education
LAHORE: Punjab government has transferred Prof. Mehmood Shaukat (Professor of Pediatrics) of King Edward Medical University with immediate effect and posted him as Prinicipal Allama Iqbal Medical College vice Prof. Dr. Javed Akram who has been transferred and posted as Technical Advisor on Medical Education against a newly created post in health department.
Moreover, Dr. Khawaja Haroon Khursheed Professor of Pediatrics Nishtar Medical College Multan has also been transferred and posted as Principal Quaid-e-Azam Medical College Bahawalpur relieving Dr. Khalid Abbas Bukhari, Professor of Pediatrics of the charge of the post of Principal Quaid-e-Azam Medical College Bahawalpur with immediate effect. A notification has also been issued accordingly.
FROM THIS SECTION
- Power crisis intensifies in Punjab
- Protest demo held against inappropriate attitude Ichra circle wardens
- CM Punjab condoles death of renowned poet Allama Zoqi Muzaffar Nagri
- CM Punjab condoles death of Muhammad Saleem, senior waiter of CM house
- British High Commissioner Adam Thomson calls on Najam Sethi