Hollywood Cinematographer James Fowlds to capture Poonam Pandey’s bold moves
Published: August 29, 2012
It looks like the producers of actor Poonam Pandey’s debut venture are pulling out all the stops to ensure the leggy lass’s moves are captured to perfection on celluloid. With Kumar Mangat, the presenter of the film, and Eagle Home Entertainment, already on board, the production house has roped in Hollywood Cinematographer James Fowlds to the fold.
Fowlds has over 30 titles under his belt and has also worked as the Director of Photography for the film Lamhaa: The untold story of Kashmir. Fowlds has shot for titles like Dark Hunters, Duplicity, Absolute Power to name a few.
The production house was thrilled to announce the association with Fowlds.
Actor Poonam Pandey has been working hard on workshops with the film unit for the last few weeks. The film is set to go on the floors in September, and is expected to be completed on a super strict schedule.
Meanwhile, Poonam has been painting Twitter-town red with her bold pictures and sneaky peaks into her bathroom sessions. The sessions on Twitter are just the trailer of what audiences can expect to see in the bold version of Poonam’s debut. And with the best man in the business to capture her bold moves, cinemagoers will be in for a treat.
FROM THIS SECTION
- Paris Hilton, River Viiperi to tie the knot soon
- World’s First one take Bollywood Horror movie “Super Natural” pays tribute to 100 years of Indian cinema
- Dazzling Saira Khan flaunts her bikini body in her upcoming film
- SamVed Music Band is selected as top 5 best bands for “Radio City Freedom Awards”
- Deepika Padukone features in Finding Fanny