Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield buy USD 2.5 million home
Published: November 18, 2012
Spider-Man stars Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield are taking their relationship to the next level by buying a USD 2.5 million home together. Once owned by late actor and comedian Dudley Moore, the property boasts four bedrooms and three-and-a-half bedrooms.
Although it is not clear whose name is on the title deeds for the luxury home, the privately gated community in which it stands is said to be one of the most exclusive in the upmarket Beverly Hills area.
The one-storey property boasts 3,862-square-foot of space, as well as traditional features, such as wood-beamed ceilings, a brick fireplace and a stunning double height roof in one of the reception rooms, according to RealEstalker.com. Emma and Andrew first grew close when they starred alongside each other in The Amazing Spider-Man and have been inseparable since then.
FROM THIS SECTION
- Psy impersonator fools Cannes
- Veena Malik, Rajan Verma at premiere of Zindagi 50:50
- UK actress Yvette Shaw action Lady in B-Town
- Joe Francis apologises over Hollywood Reporter interview
- Paris Hilton, River Viiperi to tie the knot soon