FIR of Bacha Khan Airport attack lodged
Published: December 18, 2012
PESHAWAR: The City police have lodged the First Information Report (FIR) of the terrorists attack on Bacha Khan International Airport against unknown attackers and expanded circle of investigation.
The FIR was registered by University Town Police Station against unknown outlaws under different sections including, Explosive Act, 7 Anti Terrorism Act, 302 (murder), 324 (attempt to murder) and 427 (damage to properties) of Pakistan Penal Code.
As many as ten terrorists had launched a suicide bomb and rocket attack on the Bacha Khan Airport last Saturday.
Five terrorists were killed on the spot while five of their co-accomplices, who had fled from the scene, were killed during a joint army and police operation at Pawakai on Sunday.
FROM THIS SECTION
- 49 independents join PML-N
- Chinese PM Li Keqiang meets General Kayani
- There is no life without educations: Seema Aziz
- US funds new English language lab for orphans
- Sindh Governor Promulgates HIV/AIDS Control, Treatment and Protection Ordinance 2013