One electrocuted, four scorched in Badin

BADIN: A man was electrocuted while four others scorched after a steel bar attached with flag on-the-top, carried by them touched with overhead high tension wire here on Tuesday.

Police said that the affectees present at roof top of a vehicle were on their way to attend the Rama Fair with flags. Steel bar of the flag mistakenly touched overhead a high tension electricity wire near Malkani Sharif area of Badin.

One person was electrocuted, on the spot while four others were scorched who were rushed to hospital, where according to hospital sources their condition was also serious.

MORE FROM THIS SECTION


on Twitter, 'LIKE' us on Facebook

Comments are closed.