Four workers killed in Mardan gas leakage explosion
MARDAN: At least four labourers were killed and two sustained severe burn injuries due to gas leakage explosion and ensuing fire at a house in Sector-C of Sheikh Maltoon Town Monday
The deceased, who were identified as Muhammad Bilal, Muhammad Shehbaz, Faisal and Nauman, were employed at an under-construction factory near Colonel Sher Khan Interchange and were living in the rented house. They all belonged to Punjab.
The injured, Waqas and Akhtar, were shifted to Lady Reading Hospital in Peshawar.