Couple scorched in Nowshera house fire

NOWSHERO: Two including husband and wife were scorched due to fire in a house here on Wednesday.

Police said that fire erupted in a house due to gas leakage from heater in Sheedo area of district Nowshera. The fire spread rapidly and engulfed entire house within few minutes.

Fire tenders and local volunteers through joint efforts extinguished the fire, rescued the scorched couple trapped in the house and shifted them to a nearby hospital where they were referred to Lady Reading Hospital (LRH) Peshawar due to their critical condition.


on Twitter, 'LIKE' us on Facebook

Comments are closed.