Dunkin’ Donuts Survey: Eat Bite Takes You to Heaven!
Delicious Donuts Come with an Offer Now!
Customer satisfaction surveys are a way for companies to allow their business to grow. Through their surveys, customers are enabled to tell companies about what they like and what they dislike. This feedback is based on the products, the staff and the services that companies have to offer to their customers. Once companies discover these experiences, they can come up a proper strategy to counter the downfalls. Such is the case with Dunkin’ Donut Survey by Dunkin’ Donut.
A Survey with a Reward is All You Wished for!
Dunkin’ Donuts is an international chain of a fast food company. What is special about this restaurant chain and food company is its world famous donuts, breakfast items, other baked items and coffee among other beverages. With headquarters in Canton, Massachusetts Dunkin’ Donuts has a customer base of 3 million that visit their branches each day. This way the company sells dozens and dozens of coffee beverages and 52 types of donuts!
It’s Time to Reveal the Dunkin’ Donuts Offer!
You might get confused at the end of your survey when you see a code on your screen. But before you miss it, you should know that you just received a Dunkin’ Donuts validation code. Through this validation code you will get the chance to redeem the offer that is printed on your recent receipt so keep it close!
An Extra Special Offer by Dunkin’ Donuts Survey!
Now that you are ready to record your survey response, you must need a guide. Well, here we are!
- In order to access the Dunkin’ Donuts Survey, you can go to this URL: http://www.telldunkin.com/
- Now that you are on the survey page, read up on the amazing offer that we were talking about.
- Once that is done, you can begin filling out the important survey information from your receipt.
- Enter your survey code, store number, transaction number, date and time of visit and so on.
- Once that is done, you can begin answering the survey questions.
- Rate the statements as well.
- Once you are done, you can move ahead and submit your survey.