Win $1,000 cash by filling the Rite Aid Survey
Rite Aid Survey Is Easier Than You Think!
Want to win $1,000 cash prize from Rite Aid Pharmacy by sharing your views about? Then you must know the simple Rite Aid Survey at storesurvey.riteaid.com, fill out the questionnaire and get your hands on the cash prize.
The Rite Aid Survey Offer Cannot Be Missed!
In order to measure your customer satisfaction level based on your experience with their staff, their products, their services and more the Rite Aid company has launched its Rite Aid Survey which is now running online. Because your feedback is important for the company and the data that you will be sharing is valuable, the company encourages you to share your thoughts and feelings without being hesitant. You can talk about your experience and pick out the negatives and the positives. Every type of feedback will be welcomed.
The Rite Aid Survey and Its Offer Will Make Your Life Easier!
Once you finish with providing your response to Rite Aid with the Rite Aid survey, you will be entered into a sweepstakes. This offer will basically get you a chance to win a cash prize worth $100 which you will receive as a check to be cashed. You can also take your chances and win their grand prize that comes at $1,000 in cash that you will also receive as a check.
The Rite Aid Offer Is a Gem!
Rite Aid is a company from United States of America. This is mainly a drugstore chain that is quite popular. With its headquarters in Pennsylvania, they are now open in about 4,600 locations in the 31 states of America. They also have stores in the District of Columbia which makes it one of the largest drug stores of the nation.
Care to Win the $1,000 Offer from Rite Aid?
- In order to begin the survey, you can click on this URL to open it in your browser: http://storesurvey.riteaid.com/
- Now you will choose a preferred language.
- Then you can read the sweepstakes information and its requirements.
- Now you will be using your recent Rite Aid store receipt to enter all the necessary data in its required box such as the cashier code and more.
- Once that is done, it is time for you to answer the survey questions carefully and honestly.
- You can also rate your statements.
- Once you have completed your response, you can submit it to the company.