Win $100 Gift Card by filling the P.F. Chang’s Survey!
If you have a mood to eat Asian foods, then do give a try at P.F. Chang’s restaurant. The perfect blend of sweet and spice will make your taste buds go crazy! Or if you have visited the restaurant, then save the receipt because you can get exciting prizes. Share your reviews by opening the P.F. Chang’s Survey!
ABOUT P.F. CHANG’S
P.F. Chang’s is a chain of restaurants in the United States that is Asian-themed. It was founded in the year 1992 by Paul Fleming and Philip Chiang. Its headquarters are present in Arizona, United States. There are about 305 locations of P.F. Chang’s restaurants. That are present all over the world. Here, you can find the best Asian dishes so do not forget to visit it.
STEP BY STEP GUIDE FOR FILLING THE P.F. CHANG’S SURVEY
The steps of filling the P.F. Chang’s Survey are present below and they are very easy. You must have a device that can be connected to internet. You can use a laptop, smart phone or even a PC for this purpose. Make sure you have the receipt of P.F. Chang’s before you take the survey. Following rules should be obeyed if you want to participate in the Sweepstakes lucky draw:
- You should a legal resident of the United States.
- Your age should be 18 years old or older than that.
- Some of the restrictions may apply, you need to read the official rules of Sweepstakes for that.
If you fulfil the requirements, then follow the steps present below
- Click open the web page URL that there at the end of this line
- You will get access to the main page of P.F. Chang’s Survey
- Start by writing the 15-digit survey code that is present on your receipt.
- Click on ‘Start’ and your survey questions will be present on the next page
- Answer the questions honestly and tell the company about your visit. Tell how their products were like and how was the environment.
- Provide the personal information like name, age, email address etc. Do not worry because your information is safe with the company.
- Click on ‘Submit’ and your response will be noted by the company.