Win $200 Save on Foods gift Cards by filling Save on Foods Survey!
As the name indicates Save on Foods is the perfect place where you can go for grocery shopping and save money on foods. If you have recently visited the supermarket, then keep the receipt with you because it will help you to complete the survey online. The survey is available online by the name of Save on Foods Survey which you take when ever you are free. Your experience matters a lot for the company and they know that only your opinion can make their progress better.
ABOUT SAVE ON FOODS
Save on Foods is a chain of supermarkets that was founded in the year 1982. Its headquarters are present in Langley, Columbia, Canada. The products available here are at the best affordable prices and of high quality. The parent company of Save on Foods is Overwaitea Food Group. There are about 110 stores of this company.
STEP BY STEP PROTOCOL FOR FILLING THE SAVE ON FOODS SURVEY
You can fill the protocol by reading the simple steps present below. They will help you in filling the survey and will take a lot less time. You can fill the survey using cell phone, laptop or even a PC. You also need to have the receipt with you before you take the survey.
- Connect the device you are using to internet and then click open the web page link below
- You will get access to the main page of Save on Foods Survey.
- Start by mentioning the purchase amount, store that you visited, transaction code and also lane number. All these things are present on your receipt.
- Also tell your age and then mention the characters that you see in the box.
- Answer all the questions present on next page honestly according to your experience at the restaurant and then click on ‘Submit’.
- You also need to mention your personal details like name, address etc.
- Click on ‘Submit’ and you are good to go.