Win Up to $100 By Filling The GameStop Survey!
Who wouldn’t be fascinated with the option to potentially win a gift card that is worth $100? Well, if you just made purchases at GameStop, the retail company focused on video games and the accessories you need to play those games, you could be eligible to take the GameStop Survey! The people behind this company need your opinions about your experience shopping, which they will use to make their services better, and improve them according to you and others who take the survey, all the way over at http://www.tellgamestop.ca/.
The story of GameStop actually starts all the way back in the year 1984, about 30 years ago. The company was initially known as Babbage’s, until the year 1999. Within the retail industry, the company is known for their products, such as video games, video game consoles, and the necessary accessories. The company works in a number of countries, including the United States, Australia, Italy, Denmark, Switzerland, and Ireland. With more than 22,000 full-time employees, and more than 25,000 to 45,000 employees that are working part-time.
PROCEDURE FOR FILLING OUT THE GAMESTOP SURVEY
Now that you know all about GameStop, and about the survey itself, you might want to know how to actually carry out the survey. Here are some of the steps you need to follow to do this.
- Switch on your computer and then run your preferred browser.
- Using this you can go to the link http://www.tellgamestop.ca/
- The page you see is the first page of the GameStop Survey.
- On the landing page, read through the instructions provided to learn about the survey.
- Select the language of choice from either English or Spanish.
- In the given spaces on the next page, enter the Associate Number, and the Feedback Number as written on the receipt that you received on your last visit.
- Click ‘Start’ to answer questions about your experience shopping at GameStop.
- Submit your responses online.
- You have now completed the GameStop Survey.