Get $5 Off Your Next Visit Through the FedEx Survey!
Have you printed documents or shipped something using FedEx services lately? Do you have any feedback you would like to share about your experience with them? Then you have come to the right place because this guide tells you exactly how you can complete the FedEx Survey and also become eligible for an exclusive discount on www.fedex.com/welisten.
Anyone who answers all the questions on the FedEx Survey gets a validation code at the end. This code is valid for a $5 discount on your next order. The discount can be used for all print orders that are over $25.
FedEx Corporation is a global shipping company which originated in America. Their headquarters are based in Memphis, Tennessee. They mostly provide post delivery, express mail, freight shipping and third-party logistical services.
Other than the traditional courier delivery, the company has a complete print and copy shop. They have many stores that provide self-service in monochrome and color photocopiers, digital photo-printing kiosks, fax machines, desktop computer rentals along with image scanner and designing software. The computer is available for rent and can be connected to a printer or scanner at the store. You can even purchase office supplies or textbooks for business school from the FedEx print shop.
- Open the FedEx Survey website by following this link www.fedex.com/welisten
- Select your preferred language from either English or Spanish
- Select the service you visited the store for
- Answer the survey questions one by one rating the shop based on your last visit
- Enter the transaction number printed underneath the barcode on your receipt
- If you do not have the receipt you can indicate on the survey and they will ask for the store number on the survey invitation you received.
- At the end of the survey you will receive a validation code which you can use at your next visit to claim a $5 discount