Win $50 Just By Taking Costco Services Program Surveys!
How important are customers and their feedback? However, customers hesitate to be brutally honest sometimes when asked to give feedback about a service or product, face to face. This is mostly done, in restaurants, and to be very honest, we aren’t THAT honest 80% of the times. Why? Because we don’t feel too comfortable while giving out criticism if that is what they deserve. So, many people in the business world have introduced surveys online in order to get honest feedback about their services or products. Costco has introduced the Costco Services Program Surveys for this reason, at www.costcosurvey.com.
Costco Wholesale Corporation, founded on July 12, 1976 by James Sinegal and Jeffry Brotman, is an American multinational corporation which operates a chain of membership-only warehouse clubs. The company provides its services in many areas, with over 759 warehouses, and the headquarters in Issaquah, Washington, United States. These services include; Merchandise, Cash & Carry and Warehouse club.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SURVEY
Now you must be interested in filling out the Costco Services Program Surveys, but there are a few requirements for you to complete before you can get on with filling out the survey. You must be of appropriate age to fill the survey, and you must have an electronic device to open the survey on with an internet connection.
FILLING OUT THE SURVEY
If you think you meet all the requirements for the survey, and you want to go ahead with it, you can follow the below procedure to do so:
- On your device, open your web browser and go to this URL: www.costcosurvey.com.
- Here, provide the information asked for from your receipt to begin the survey.
- Now, begin the survey and answer all the questions according to your most recent experience.
- Finally, submit your completed Costco Services Program Surveys once you have answered all the questions.
- After you have completed the survey, you will be able to take part in the sweepstakes where you can win $50 simply for giving your opinion.