Gets 15% OFF by filling the Old Navy Canada Survey
When you want the latest fashion but don’t want it to be too heavy on your pocket, you have one place to go; Old Navy. And you can make it even lighter on your wallet with a 15% discount, which you can get for filling the Old Navy Canada Survey, at www.survey4onca.com.
About Old Navy
A US-based retailing company that deals with clothes and accessories, Old Navy is owned by Gap, an American multinational corporation. It was founded by Mickey Drexler in 1994, at San Francisco, California, where it is still headquartered.
Step by Step Guideline for Taking the Old Navy Canada Survey
There has never been something easier than getting a 15% discount from Old Navy, especially if you’re from Canada; all you need to do is fill the Old Navy Canada Survey. We have made the process even easier for you, because you simply need to follow the step by step guidelines given below:
- First and foremost, turn on your computer or laptop and connect to the internet so you can browse the survey website.
- Next, open your web browser and visit www.survey4onca.com from there.
- Wait until the page loads completely, then select the language you want to take the survey in; English, French or Spanish.
- Click “Next” to proceed to the next page.
- Now, provide some answers regarding your age, gender, etc. so Old Navy can have a better understanding of your experience.
- After that, enter the Store number, Register number, Date and Time of your visit, Transaction code, and begin the Old Navy Survey.
- All you have to do is answer all the survey questions while thinking back to your most recent experience. The questions will be regarding the quality of products and services you received, and your overall satisfaction with them.
- After completing the survey, you will receive a code for the discount. You can write this code on the Old Navy receipt and take it with you during your next visit to avail it.
- Finally, submit the Old Navy Survey to complete the whole process.