Meet Your Needs By Taking the Shell Philippines Survey!
You now have the chance to fill in the Shell Philippines Survey at www.shell.com.ph/customerfeedback. With this survey, you can tell them your opinion about the services that they provide in Philippines because this is an area specific survey. So hurry and get to filling out this survey right away because they need to know if they are doing any good!
Shell is an oil and gas company that was started in the year 1907. Their headquarters are located in Netherlands because it is a British-Dutch company. However, they provide their services world over because of their good quality oil and gas. Their full name is Royal Dutch Shell.
How to fill in the Shell Philippines Survey
Things required for the Shell Philippines Survey
- An electronic device on which you can fill the survey. A computer, laptop, tablet or a mobile phone will work.
- An internet access so you can go to the survey site.
- The receipt or the survey invitation so you have the complete information for the survey.
Follow the steps that have been given below and you will be done with the survey in no time.
- Go to their survey site by clicking on www.shell.com.ph/customerfeedback
- Enter the Site ID.
- Type in the receipt number.
- Choose the date from the calendar.
- Also choose the time from the drop down menu provided.
- Click on “Start” to begin.
- You will be given a series of questions on the next page. You will have to answer these questions according to the kind of experience you have had with them.
- There are also going to be some statements which you will have to rate. Make sure the rating you do is based on honest opinions.
- When you are done with the survey, you can click on “Submit” and you will be done.
You can go to their website and find out more information about them. You may also contact their customer support center and get any questions or queries answered.