Do Something Good and Fill Out the Sears Auto Survey!
When was the last time that you have helped a mate? Or when was the last time that you have done something for free, without a motive? Then, here’s your chance to start with it. Well, it’s not a community work, per se, rather it’s more like giving your opinion to a company and help them to improve themselves. So, log on to the Sears Auto Survey at www.searsautofeedback.com and start filling out the survey!
ABOUT SEARS AUTO
Sears, Roebuck and Company, founded in 1886; 132 years ago, is an American based chain of department stores. It is headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, and the man behind this largest domestic revenue earning company is Richard Warren and Alvah Curtis Roebuck.
STEP BY STEP GUIDE FOR COMPLETING THE SEARS AUTO SURVEY
Once you have met the pre-requisites, you can proceed with filling the Sears Auto Survey if you follow the step-by-step guide given below:
- Begin with turning on your device; computer, laptop, or a smartphone. Open the browser and start navigating.
- After that, go to the Sears Auto Survey by typing the following link in the address bar: www.searsautofeedback.com.
- The link will redirect you to the main Sears Auto Survey page.
- Begin the survey by entering the 12-digit sales check number from your receipt.
- Then, continue by answering all the questions based on your most recent experience, such as did you visit your auto center today, or how friendly and courteous was the associate who helped you, or how would you rate the quality of the work we performed on your vehicle.
- Then, rate some of the questions based on your opinion, such as how would you rate the quality of the work we performed on your vehicle – very poor, poor, average, above average, or outstanding.
- Once you have answered all the questions, you finish the survey by clicking the “Next” button on the button of the page and submit the Sears Auto Survey.