Win $300 gift card by filling the Cost Plus World Market Survey (EXPIRED)
Opinions counted with Cost Plus World Market Survey
You can now fill in a Cost Plus World Market Survey and give them your honest feedback about their services and products at survey.foreseeresults.com/costplus. You will also get the chance to win gift cards according to what position you get!
About Cost Plus World Market
Cost Plus World Market is an American specialty retailer company that was started in 1958. Now they have formed a chain of specialty and import retail stores. Their headquarters are located in the Jack London District of Oakland, California in the United States of America. They sell many products, including furniture, apparel, unique gifts, rugs, curtains, home decor, home accessories, international food products, coffee, craft beer and wine. They have grown over the years and now the company has over 275 locations in 35 states.
How to fill in the Cost Plus World Market Survey
You are going to need to get your hands on a computer, laptop, tablet or a mobile phone to be able to get started with the survey. You will also have to make sure that you have a good and a reliable internet connection on the device of your choice. The other thing you will have to keep with you is the receipt from your latest visit to the store. Now, just follow the steps that are given below and you will be done in no time.
- Go to their website by clicking on survey.foreseeresults.com/costplus.
- Go through their survey instructions carefully.
- Click on “Take Survey” to proceed.
- Enter the receipt code from register receipt.
- For verification purpose, re-enter the receipt code.
- Let them know if you are 18 years of age or not.
- Type in the characters you see in the box.
- Click on “Submit”.
- You will be presented with some questions. Answer those according to your experience at the store. Make sure you answer those questions honestly.
- You may also have to rate a few statements according to your level of satisfaction with them.
- Click on “Submit” when you are done with the survey.