Access Talx Paperless Payroll Account
Introduction to Talx Paperless Payroll
The TALX Paperless Pay is that platform which allows all employees to access their pay stubs and make direct deposits on their accounts online. This service also allows the users to access all employee benefits and the details of the taxes online however if you are also someone who wishes to use this service you need to sign in to your Talx Paperless Payroll Account first and only when you have signed in will the Talx Paperless Pay service will let you see all your deposits and pay stubs.
What are the pre-requisites for accessing your Talx Paperless Pay Account?
Before you plan on accessing your Talx Paperless Pay Account there are certain credentials that you need to keep ready and they are listed below:
- Employer code which you will enter on the very first page of the Talx Paperless Pay.
- Your Employee ID which would act as your user ID to access your account.
- And a login PIN which would act as your Talx Paperless Pay Account password.
How can you sign in to your Talx Paperless Pay Account?
To be able to sign in to your Talx Paperless Pay Account, you need to follow these five steps mentioned below:
- Access the official page for the Talx Paperless Pay Account by visiting this URL paperlesspay.talx.com on your web browser.
- When the main page opens up you will be asked to type in your employer code.
- The subsequent page will require you to type in your employee ID in its designated field.
- Now give your login PIN in its assigned field.
- Then simply hit the button for ‘Login’ to access your Talx Paperless Pay Account.
Logging into the Talx Paperless Pay Account for the first time? Here is what you need to do
When you log in to your Talx Paperless Pay Account for the very first time you will be required to configure your Login PIN which would then be used as the password and here are the steps for this:
- Of course, you first need to access the official page of Talx Paperless Pay Account using the URL mentioned above.
- When the relevant page opens up you will have to enter your employer code in its field.
- Then on the next page, you must type in your employee ID which would be the one you are given at work or can be located on any of the pay stubs.
- Now type in your PIN in its assigned space and give your exact date of birth in the shown format so that it can act as the login PIN.
- Once you have signed in to your Talx Paperless Pay Account you will be asked to set up your PIN which you will then use later on each time you decide to log in to your Talx Paperless Pay Account. Enter a PIN that you can remember but is hard to guess for anyone else so that your login details aren’t misused.
The Useful Links to Remember
- TALX Paperless Pay Official Page: www.securitasepay.com
- TALX Paperless Pay Account Login Page: paperlesspay.talx.com