Let IKEA Know How Satisfied You Are With the IKEA Survey!
We all know IKEA as the place you go to when you need to improve your home in any way. The best thing about this place is that IKEA is a big fan of innovation. And, what better place to look for innovation than with the customers themselves? Well, because of this, IKEA wants to hear what you think about their products. This will help them improve, and to create better products in the future that you will like. If you are willing to help IKEA become better, go on now to the link www.ikea.com/survey and take part in the IKEA Survey!
If you have ever had to improve your home in any way, you must know about IKEA. This large international company was originally based in Sweden. The best thing about IKEA is that you can find pretty much every single thing you would need at home in its stores. As one of the biggest furniture retail stores around the world, IKEA provides its customers with ready-to-assemble products. IKEA was founded in 1943 in Sweden and was the brainchild of the then 17-year-old Ingvar Kamprad. The company delivers products all over the world. Interestingly, IKEA also is responsible for 1% of commercial consumption of wood. Because of this, IKEA is considered to be the biggest wood retailer in the world.
The step by step process of taking part in the IKEA Survey
Now that you’re all caught up on the IKEA brand, now is the chance to take part in the IKEA Survey.
- Open up your computer and then go to the link www.ikea.com/survey
- Choose the language you want to give the survey in from the drop-down menu.
- Next, tell the survey what exactly you ordered when you last visited IKEA.
- Continue to answer questions about your experience when you last went to IKEA.
- If you have further feedback, give it in the comments section.
- Submit your responses online.