Share Your Visit with Sizzler Survey!
Sizzler Australia wants their customers to have a voice. Customers should be able to give their input in how restaurants are run. The company wants guests to have enjoyable experiences at their restaurant. This is only possible if the experience they provide is in tune with the expectations. They want to know what is working and what needs to be changed. The Sizzler Survey was designed for this purpose only and is available at www.sizzleraustraliasurvey.com
The survey is a brief questionnaire and only takes a few minutes to complete. You only have to tell them what you think about the brand and the branch you visited. It is important that you have the receipt from your last visit with you. This contains important information required to access the Sizzler Survey
Sizzler took off in California and its first restaurant opened in the 1950s. They had a simple menu and steaks were their specialty. The great taste and budget-friendly dining options is what made the place such a hit. Sizzler serves salads, hamburgers and bread rolls. They have expanded their company to as far as Australia. Since 1984, 21 branches of Sizzler have opened up across the continent.
How to Take the Survey
- Open the website sizzleraustraliasurvey.com to access Sizzler Survey
- On the welcome page you will be given instructions on how to take the survey
- Enter the 4-digit restaurant code using your receipt. If you are not able to find it then use the sample image of a receipt given on the page for help.
- Answer the survey questions taking your time to rate the restaurant
- You will also be asked for the date and time of visit as well as what you ordered.
- Answer the questions honestly and let them know if you would recommend the place to your friends or family
- Provide your contact details as the end if you want to be notified of the latest offers.