Convenience through a Shell Philippines Survey!
Why should you fill out a Shell Philippines Survey?
Shell, with it’s full name as Royal Dutch Shell, is an oil and gas company. Their headquarters are located in London, England in the United Kingdom. Shell brings you the opportunity to fill their Shell Philippines Survey at www.shell.com.ph/customerfeedback. You can go to their website and give them your feedback. Your opinion will make it easier for them to know what their customers are thinking about them. So hurry and get to filling out their survey right away!
How do you fill in the Shell Philippines Survey?
The first and foremost thing to be careful about is that you can fill out this survey only if you are 18 years of age or older. Then, you are going to need to get your hands on a computer, laptop, tablet or a mobile phone to be able to get started with the survey. You will also have to make sure that you have a good and a reliable internet connection on the device of your choice. The other thing you will have to keep with you is the receipt from your latest visit to the store. Now, just follow the steps that are given below and you will be done in no time.
- Go to their survey site by clicking on www.shell.com.ph/customerfeedback
- Read their welcome note.
- Enter the site ID in the space provided.
- Also enter the receipt number in the box.
- Give them the time when you visited them.
- Also enter the date when you went to their outlet.
- Make sure you go through their terms and conditions before you start the survey.
- Click on “Start” to begin.
- Now start answering the questions that they have for you.
- You may also have to rate a few statements that they have given to you. Make sure you do both these things honestly.
- Once you are done with the survey, you can click on “Submit”.