Home remedies for Hair Growth
Long hair adds beauty to your personality!! Long shiny and heavy hair not only builds your personality but also gets the attraction of others. Along with length, a volume of hairs also matters a lot. So hair growth is the major concern of people. People use different commercial shampoo and visit the saloons for their hair growth.
Lemon juice is rich in vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, vitamin C, nutrients and folic acids. Another property is the presence of antioxidants. Along with hair growth, lemon juice promotes dandruff-free, shiny and smooth hair. Lemon juice stimulates the circulation and also stops the hair fall. Do not use lemon juice in excess as its consistent use will lighten the hair color.
· Mix two parts of olive oil or coconut oil and add one part of lemon juice.
· Apply it on scalp and hair and leave for about 30 to 45 minutes.
· Shampoo your hair. Use the mild shampoo.
· Repeat this process twice a week.
Indian gooseberry is also very effective while dealing the hair loss. Coconut oil infused with Amla or gooseberry will encourage the hair growth. It also deals your premature graying issue well.
· Cook dried amla pieces in hot coconut oil in the pan until they are charred, cool the oil and strain it.
· Massage your scalp and hair gently with it. Allow it for 30 minutes. Shampoo your hair.
· Repeat this process weekly.
Eggs are a good source of protein and hair is also made up of keratin protein. So eggs are the great source of your hair growth.
· Whisk two egg yolks and add 2 tablespoons of olive oil in it. Apply this mixture on your scalp properly and allow it for about 15 to 20 minutes. Shampoo your hair with cold water.