Ensuring fast services with U.S. Postal Service Survey!
The United States Postal Agency is an independent agency that was started in 1971 and is headquartered in Washington D.C. They are mainly in charge of providing postal service in the United States. The USPS has exclusive access to letter boxes marked “U.S. Mail” and personal letterboxes in the United States. Their main competitors are the two private package delivery services, such as UPS and FedEx, among others too. Now you can also fill out the U.S. Postal Service Survey and give your feedback to them at www.postalexperience.com/pos. All they want is to know that they are doing a job that is comfortable for their customers.
How to fill out the U.S. Postal Service Survey?
Get your hands on a computer, laptop, tablet or a mobile phone so you can get started with filling out the U.S. Postal Service Survey. Also make sure you have a good and a reliable internet connection on the device of your choice. The other thing you will need is the zip code so you can start the survey. Once you have these things, all you will need to do is follow the steps that have been given to you and you will be done in no time.
- Go to their survey site by clicking on www.postalexperience.com/pos
- Click on your preferred language. You can fill in this survey in Spanish or English.
- Click on “Next”.
- Read through their welcome note so you can continue with the survey.
- Click on “Next”.
- Enter the zip code in the space provided to you.
- Enter your login and password to continue.
- Now start answering their questions about their services. Make sure you answer their questions honestly because they want to improve their services for you.
- You may also have to rate some statements according to the experience you have had with them.
- Once you are done with the survey, click on “Submit”.
- You will also be asked to provide your email address at the end of the survey.