Don’t Miss Chance to Win $1,000 by filling the Rite Aid Survey
Share your valuable feedback with Rite Aid and tell it how you want to be served
Rite Aid is interested in knowing the feedback and reviews of the customers. So, visit the online portal offered by Rite Aid Survey at www.riteaid.com/storesurvey and share how you find the staff, services, and products of the company.
This is not done yet, filling the survey will offer you a chance to win grand prizes of $1,000 every month.
SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH RITE AID AND GET THE GRAND PRIZES OF $1,000!
Rite Aid is now actually looking for the response of the customers. That is why customers are provided with an easy online platform where they give their valuable suggestions and feedback. You might be wondering what actually your feedback matters a lot for Rite Aid? Yes!! Definitely, it is important and will assist the company in improving and maintaining the good reputation and grounds already set. It is not just that you have to enter all good!! Customers are free to provide positive as well as negative feedback regarding the staff, services, and products. This interaction will give you double rewards, the improved service and chance to win $1,000 every month.
RITE AID SURVEY IS READY FOR YOU!
A survey like Rite Aid at www.riteaid.com/storesurvey will not take more time of your busy schedule. You just have to get 5 to 10 minutes of your busy time and fill the survey. No irrelevant question will be asked and all the questions will be to the point, you do not have to go into details for any answer. Even this effort would be appreciated by the company and it regards your time by offering you a chance to win $1,000 every month. Save the information you get on the completion of the survey about the entry in the sweepstakes.
About Rite Aid
Founded in 1962, Rite Aid is an American drugstore chain. Rite Aid has established a huge name for delivering the quality products and services needed for leading the healthier and happier life. Rite Aid is now fastest growing and nation’s largest drugstore chain that has over 4,600 outlets in 31 states and the District of Columbia. Headquartered in Pennsylvania. In the list of companies of its type, it is one of the biggest company in the East Coast of the United States, with about 89,000 associates.
RITE AID STORE SURVEY REQUIREMENTS!
- Any electronic device, a laptop. Compute or mobile phone.
- Ability to understand one of the languages, English or Spanish.
- Rite Aid receipt of your recent visit with survey invitation.
- You must be a legal U.S. resident.
- Age should be of 18 years or more.
AVAIL AN UNFORGETTABLE EXPERIENCE WITH RITE AID SURVEY!
- Start your Rite Aid Customer Satisfaction Survey process with the website www.riteaid.com/storesurvey.
- On the official page, select one of the preferred language, you want to continue with.
- Once this is done, you will get an information in the form of text. Information would be regarding the opportunity to enter the sweepstakes.
- Find the link at the base of the page and click on this. It will direct to the sweepstakes rules. Read all the sweepstakes rules carefully.
- Now, type the cashier code printed on your Rite Aid receipt. Make sure, not to enter the
- “#” sign while typing the code.
- Here, enter the next information from your Rite Aid receipt, the 16-digit code and click on ‘next’ to continue.
- Now, give answers to all the simple questions based on the recent experience at the Rite Aid store.
- Please, do give honest answers to all questions.
- Once you are done with all the questions, now provide all the personal information like your name, contact number.
- Do not worry, all personal information will be saved with the company and only used in case to contact you if you win the lucky draw.
- Make click on the option ‘finish’.
- Wait, till you get a message about your successful entry in the sweepstakes.
BIG SCOOP!! FOR ALL THRIFTY ICE CREAM LOVERS
If you are a lover of Thrifty ice cream, and you also find the Rite Aid services really appreciable, then here is great news for you about the merger of Rite Aid and Thrifty ice cream. Although this deal has not be finalized but there are huge chances that this merger will bring the exciting experience to enjoy the Thrifty ice cream for all the Rite Aid customers. Thrifty ice cream has already established its sound grounds with more than 500 stores and this merger will occur as an epic increase in the branding of both Thrifty ice cream and Rite Aid.
This is all that you needed for filling the Rite Aid survey at www.riteaid.com/storesurvey.
Do share and like if you like the post and comment in the empty box given below.