By accessing or using The Lahore Times, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth below.
The entire contents of The Lahore Times (including the “look” and “feel” of the site, its color combinations, layout, and all other graphical elements) are protected under domestic and international copyright and trademark laws. The owners of the intellectual property, copyrights and trademarks are the owners of The Lahore Times, its affiliates or other third party licensors. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, or distribute, in any manner, the material on The Lahore Times, including text, graphics, code and/or software.
You may print and download portions of material from the different areas of The Lahore Times solely for your own non-commercial use provided that you agree not to change or delete any copyright or proprietary notices from the materials.
In the case of information, content or material that you submit to any public areas of The Lahore Times (such as bulletin boards, forums, etc) or by email or by any other means to The Lahore Times, you agree to grant to The Lahore Times a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide, sub-licensable, perpetual license to reproduce, distribute, transmit, create derivative works of, and publicly display the submitted information, content or material.
You also grant to The Lahore Times the right to use your name in connection with the submitted materials and other information as well as in connection with all advertising, marketing and promotional material related thereto. You agree that you shall have no recourse against The Lahore Times for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your communications to The Lahore Times.
If you believe that any content on the The Lahore Times web site constitutes copyright infringement of another party’s rights (including your own), you agree to inform us and give us reasonable time to check the veracity and legality of your contention and to remove the alleged infringement, if justified.
NO COMMERCIAL USE
Any commercial use of The Lahore Times content is strictly prohibited without express permission from The Lahore Times.
All information posted on The Lahore Times has been generated or obtained from sources believed to be reliable. We do not make any representation, warranty or assurance nor represent that all the information provided herewith is absolutely accurate or complete and it should not be relied upon as such.
The Lahore Times will not be responsible for any error of fact, opinion or recommendation and also for any loss, financial or otherwise, resulting from business or trade or speculation conducted, or investments made on the basis of the information posted here.
We also do not vouch for the veracity, accuracy, reliability or completeness of any comments, articles, dates, information and other data provided by our advertisers in their advertisements or on their own web sites linked to The Lahore Times under any arrangement. Nor do we vouch for the veracity or genuineness of any of the services and products advertised on The Lahore Times. Visitors dealing or transacting with our advertisers or linked web sites do so on their own risk and responsibility.
You understand that The Lahore Times cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading through The Lahore Times will be free of infection or viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other codes that manifest contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining your own means for the reconstruction of any lost data.
The Lahore Times disclaims any responsibility for the completeness or accuracy of any directory here or the results offered by any Search feature on The Lahore Times.
In connection with your use of the Site, you agree you will not:
- Transmit any message, information, data, text, software or images, or other content or material that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, or otherwise objectionable, or that may invade another’s right of privacy or publicity;
- Impersonate any person or entity, including but not limited to, an official of The Lahore Times, forum leader, guide or host or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Post or transmit any material that you do not have a right to reproduce, display or transmit under any law or under any contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as non-disclosure agreements);
- Post or transmit any material that contains a virus or corrupted data;
- Delete any author attributions, legal notices or proprietary designations or labels from content and material that you upload or post to The Lahore Times;
- Post or transmit any unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail”, “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes” or any other form of solicitation, commercial or otherwise;
- Violate any applicable local, provincial, state, national or international law;
- Upload or transmit any material that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
- Delete or revise any material posted by any other person or entity;
- Manipulate or otherwise display The Lahore Times by using framing or similar navigational technology, or
- Register, subscribe, attempt to register, attempt to subscribe, unsubscribe, or attempt to unsubscribe, any party or any product or service if you are not expressly authorized by such party to do so.
In no event will The Lahore Times be liable for (i) any incidental, consequential, or indirect damages (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, business interruption, loss of programs or information, and the like) arising out of the use of or inability to use the service, or any information, or transactions provided on the service, or downloaded from the service, or any delay of such information or service.
Recognizing the global nature of the internet, you agree to comply with all local rules including, without limitation, rules about the internet, data, email, or privacy.
You agree that any legal action or proceeding between The Lahore Times and you for any purpose concerning the use of The Lahore Times under the terms and conditions laid down herewith shall be brought exclusively in a court of competent jurisdiction and authority sitting in the Territory of Pakistan.