Share Your Valuable Opinions Online By Taking Brewers Fayre Survey!
The Brewers Fayre has created a tool that allows guests to share details of their experience at the pub. They welcome all diners to participate in the Brewers Fayre Survey which is online on www.brewersfayrefeedback.co.uk. The management uses the responses to make the necessary changes in their establishment.
The survey is one thing that keeps the employees at The Brewers Fayre alert and on their toes. They keep serving people in the hopes that they will return and even recommend the restaurant to their family and friends. If you have a strong opinion about the joint then take Brewers Fayre Survey and talk about it.
ABOUT BREWERS FAYRE
This chain of pub-style restaurants is very popular in the UK. They are owned by the Whitbread company and serve their customers with traditional English fish and chips, puddings, burgers and steaks. The first pub opened its doors to the public in 1979 hear Preston. Now it has expanded to more than a hundred locations.
HOW TO JOIN THE SURVEY
- Open the Brewers Fayre Survey website by clicking here brewersfayrefeedback.co.uk
- Go through the instructions on the landing page asked then click ‘Next ‘
- Using your receipt select the house number from the drop-down menu given oh the page. This will be printed on top of the bill. Use the sample image of the receipt given for help.
- Select your date of visit from the calendar
- Enter the time of visit as well
- You will also he asked whether or not you were staying at the Premier Inn when you dined at the pub.
- If you are a member of the Bonus Club then enter the 16-digit card number
- You will be asked a series of questions regarding the for and service at the pub. Answer the questions candidly and then submit the survey.