SpartanNash Family Stores Survey for your convenience
Why do you need to fill in a SpartanNash Family Stores Survey
SpartanNash has now started conducting the SpartanNash Family Stores Survey at www.grocery-feedback.com which allows you to give them feedback about their services. You can now tell them what they need to improve, if anything, and even praise them on the stuff they are doing great. You also get the chance to win a $1000 gift card through a prize draw!
About SpartanNash Family Stores
Working as a grocery store since the year 1917, SpartanNash has made its name among the largest grocery retailers in the United States of America. They have their headquarters in Byron Center in Michigan. The current CEO and President of this retail grocery store is Dave Staples and they now have almost 167 stores across the country. They also work as a food distributor along with providing various brands of grocery items.
How to fill in a SpartanNash Family Stores Survey
You are going to need a computer, laptop, tablet or your mobile phone to fill in a SpartanNash Family Stores Survey. You must also have a good internet connection which will allow you to complete the survey under ten minutes. You are going to need the store receipt or the survey invitation so you have all the information.
- Go to the survey site by clicking on www.grocery-feedback.com
- You can fill in the survey in English or Spanish. Click on the language to proceed.
- Type in the 20 digit store number that can be found on your receipt.
- Give them the time of your visit.
- Also enter the date when you visited the store.
- Now you will have to answer their survey questions as honestly as possible. This is done so they are able to know what can be improved in their services.
- Click on “Submit”.
Your name will be added to the contest. If you need more information about them, you can always visit their website.