Devour fried chicken and fill a KFC Jamaica Survey!
What is KFC and the KFC Jamaica Survey?
Providing you with the best fired chicken and burgers you can ever have, Kentucky Fried Chicken, or KFC, was first started in the year 1930 by Harland Standers. It’s headquarters are located in Kentucky in the United States of America. Hugely committed to providing you with the best of services everywhere they have their outlets, they have started conducting a KFC Jamaica Survey at www.mykfcvisit.com through which the customers can now give their feedback. Since everyone has a room of improvement all the time, they also think the same and want the people who come to KFC to honestly give answer their questions so they can bring about a change if it is needed. So hurry and fill out their survey!
How to fill in the KFC Jamaica Survey
The important things that you are going to need to start filling out this survey is a computer, laptop or a mobile device on which you can get an appropriate internet access along with the receipt or a survey invitation. Now, just follow the simple steps that have been given below to get started with the process of completing the KFC Jamaica Survey.
- Go to the survey site by clicking on www.mykfcvisit.com
- You can go through their welcome note.
- Click on “Continue” when you are done.
- On the next page, you will have to enter information from your receipt.
- Enter the store number.
- Also choose the date you went to their store.
- Click on the time you went there.
- Type in your order number.
- Click on “Continue”.
- Answer the questions that are presented to you and give honest opinions. You will also have to rate some of the statements that they give you according to the experience that you have had when you visited KFC. Click on “Submit”.