Two die in gas leakage blast in Chakwal, 4 hurt in Peshawar

gas leakage blast

CHAKWAL/PESHAWAR, Jan 30 (INP): Two women of the same family were burnt to death and a youth sustained injuries in a gas leakage blast in Tatral area of Chakwal on Saturday.

The explosion took place when a woman lit match stick to the stove for preparing breakfast as the gas filled into the room due to leakage.

The deceased were identified as 36-year-old Gulshan Bibi and 28-year-old Faiza Basheer while Hameed was injured.

In Peshawar, four persons, including three children of the same family, were injured in a gas leakage explosion in Hayatabad area. The rescue personnel shifted the injured to a nearby hospital.

The front portion of the house was gutted, besides domestic items also turned into ashes.


on Twitter, 'LIKE' us on Facebook

Comments are closed.