Win $250 gift card by filling the Wawa Survey
Wawa cares about their customers and they want to know the experience of their loyal friends. Your honest opinion can get you a chance to win exciting prizes. So fill the online Wawa Survey at www.mywawavisit.com and let the company know about their services and environment.
Wawa, Inc. is a chain of gas stations and convenience stores that was founded in 1964, almost about 54 years ago. The founder of Wawa is Grahame Wood and its headquarters are present in Pennsylvania, United States. Total number of locations in which Wawa stores are present are about 800 places. Products that are available at the store include coffee, gasoline, beverages, snacks and much more. There are about 28700 employees that are currently working for this company. Parent company of Wawa is Wild Goose Holding Co. and after ShopRite and ACME Markets, it is the third largest retail chain of food in Philadelphia.
Step by Step Procedure for filling Wawa Survey
If you want to fill the Wawa Survey in simple and easy steps, then read the procedure present below. If you will give your feedback honestly, then you have a fair chance of winning $250 Gift Card after completing the survey. So, start by using a device that connects to internet. Make sure you also have the receipt from your recent at Wawa.
- Once, you have the device, click open the web page present below
- On a new window, main page of Wawa Survey will open up.
- Start by entering the survey code and store number that is present on the receipt.
- Press ‘Start’ and your survey questions will be present on the next page.
- Choose the best answer according to your experience.
- Questions are related to ambiance, behaviour of employees, friendliness of staff and your overall experience.
- In the end, provide your personal information like name, phone number, email address.
- Review your answers and then click on ‘Submit’.
- The company thanks you for your response.