Get $10 Off on Your Bill For Taking Foot Action Survey!
If you have shopped at the Foot Action store recently then you have a chance to give them your honest feedback. There is a Foot Action Survey where you can have your say and let them know what they can do to make your experience even better. Foot Locker Inc. owns Foot Action and it is one of the leading athletic apparel store in the country. Customers can shop from a variety of shoes and clothes options at the store. There are over 300 stores all over the United States and Puerto Rico. You can leave feedback for any of the outlets on www.footactionsurvey.com
WHAT CAN YOU GAIN FROM THE FOOT ACTION SURVEY
The survey is available online and only requires a few minutes to complete. In return for taking out the time to answer their questions Foot Action gives you an exclusive reward. For everyone who completes the survey, the store provides a $10 discount on any bill over $50. A validation code is provided at the end of the survey which can be presented at the next visit to claim the discount.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR TAKING THE SURVEY
- Open the Foot Action Survey website by following this link footactionsurvey.com
- Select your preferred language from English, French or Spanish.
- Enter the 5-digit store number as it is mentioned on the receipt
- Answer all the questions about your visit to the store. They will ask you to rate the merchandise, staff attitude, store management and overall experience at the store.
- At the end of the survey you will be asked for personal details and contact information
- You will be given a validation code at the end of the survey. Copy it down on the receipt and use it at your next shopping trip to the Foot Action store in order to claim a $10 discount.