Home remedies for Head Lice
Are you embarrassed by doing itching every time in your head even in gatherings? Head lice issue mostly occurs in children in elementary and in a preschool stage. It is not any type of disease or an indication that you or your children are unclean. In fact, it is very common and natural issue, especially in long think hair. The major thing you need to do is to control the issue at the initial stage. You can simply get the problem by continuous itching. One of the best solutions is to use the lice comb. If it is not controlled properly then you can use some natural and best home remedies.
Garlic’s strong fragrance significantly helps in suffocating and killing lice.
· Take eight to ten cloves of garlic and make a paste by adding two to three tablespoons of lime juice. Mix them well and apply the mixture to the scalp thoroughly. Rinse the hair thoroughly after half an hour. Better to use hot water.
· Get lemon extract and mix it in the garlic juice, green tea, some conditioner, shampoo and cooking oil. Mix all the ingredients and then apply this paste thoroughly and cover your hair with towel or shower cap for about 30 minutes. Shampoo your hair and wash them properly.
Baby oil is also another easy and natural treatment. Baby oil works effectively in suffocating the head lice.
· Massage your hair with baby oil. Comb them gently that lice start falling from hair.
· Wash your hair with hot water and apply some laundry detergent too. Apply some white vinegar to your hair and then cover your head properly with shower cap or towel.
· Allow it till next morning and then shampoo your hair properly.
Olive oil is very effective in killing the head lice.
· Give massage to your hair with any type of olive oil before going to bed. Use towel or shower cap for covering your head. Leave it for a whole night and then comb in the next morning. Use mild shampoo to wash your hair.
· Take one-half cup of conditioner and add olive oil (almost half cup). You can also add some liquid soap in it. Make a mixture and apply to your hair. Rinse your hair with conditioner after an hour. Remove all the dead lice by combing the hair properly.
Salt is also effective in this problem.
· Take one-quarter cup of vinegar and salt and mix them.
· Spray this solution on your hair gently that it becomes slightly wet. Leave it for about two hours and make sure to cover your head with towel or shower cap.